Flood Precast Staircores for Gantry Hotel London
Flood Precast designed, manufactured and are in the process of supplying 160no precast concrete staircores for the new Gantry Hotel in London for main contractor Ardmore. Ardmore is currently on site at the Gantry development which includes a 285 bedroom hotel over 18-storeys by Hilton Curio and a 136 room hotel over 17-storeys by Adagio
Formerly known as Plot N17 of the Stratford City Masterplan, the Gantry will be constructed on a vacant plot next to Stratford International Station, sitting between the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield shopping centre and East Village in London.
The project is scheduled for completion in early 2020.
Precast concrete staircores provide a safe means of escape in the event of the fire and can be installed instantly, they are used in every development type where there is a requirement for access and egress.
- Quick to install
- High fire resistance.
- High-quality finish. Class B finish available upon request
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time
- Can Accommodate Progressive Collapse Requirements
- Installation is not affected by adverse weather conditions
- Using Flood Precast standard steel moulds can produce cost-effective precast stairs.
- Fixings for handrails can be accommodated.
- Anti-slip strips can be accommodated.
Project: The Gantry Plot N17, Stratford
Client: Gantry Devco
Main Contractor: Ardmore Group
Engineer: Meinhardt Group
Architect: ICA Architects
Products: 160no Precast Stairs
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn