Flood Precast concrete staircases provide an early, safe, secure and broad platform for 2WML Dublin
Flood Precast concrete staircases provide an early, safe, secure and broad platform from which subsequent construction site activities can be undertaken. Once the precast system is secured in place, it becomes a working surface for other trades such as mechanical contractors, electricians, and plumbers. This advantage accelerates the entire construction process, facilitating earlier occupancy of the completed building.
Having successfully completed 1 Windmill Lane (1WML) with John Paul Construction and their client Hibernia REIT, Flood Precast were delighted to be involved in the design, manufacturing and supply of precast concrete stairs for 71,000 sq. ft. commercial offices at Hanover Building (2WML) with the same team.
- Quick to install
- High fire resistance.
- High-quality finish. Class B finish available upon request.
- Minimal site labour
- Savings in construction time.
Flood Precast offers a range of stair flights to suit every requirement. All our stairs and landing units are designed in-house, manufactured, delivered and installed to the highest standards. Precast stairs can be placed along with concrete flooring giving immediate safe access to upper floors quickly and efficiently. All precast stairs and landing units are designed in accordance with relevant Euro codes
Project: Hanover Building 2017-008, Hanover Street. 2 Windmill Lane
Contractor: John Paul Construction
Products: Precast Stairs
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Ronan for projects in Ireland and the UK. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Ronan Leavy (see all)
- Project Trinity Ballsbridge Dublin – Flood Precast Concrete Stairs and Landings - November 6, 2018
- Flood Precast concrete staircases provide an early, safe, secure and broad platform for 2WML Dublin - November 1, 2018
- Flood Precast provides precast concrete stairs for Ireland’s largest off-campus student accommodation - October 18, 2018