Design and Supply for School Building Project – Flood Wideslab and Stairs
Project Information: 6 Classroom Extension to St. Michael’s Primary School and Centre for Autism.
The development will consist of a new 6 Classroom extension, which will be housed in a 2 story extension to the rear of the existing school of circa 1252.5 m2. Flood Precast provided wideslab flooring and precast stairs for this extension.
Flood Wideslab Benefits for School Building Projects:
- High-Quality Soffit Finish– Saves on costs and time as it can be painted on directly.
- Thermal Mass Properties– Can save heating costs.
- Accommodate awkward shapes– Due to the production process can be easily moulded within our plant saving time on site.
- Shallow Floors– Shallow floor construction reduces floor to floor height
- Composite Action with Steel Frame– Prestressed precast elements act compositely with an in-situ structural screed combining the benefits of precast and in-situ construction.
- Strong BREEAM Rating– Saving on Costs and Time within manufacturing and construction.
Project: St Michael’s National School, Trim, Co.Meath
Contractor: Sander Properties
Engineer: Clifton Scannell Emerson
Products: Precast Stairs and Precast Wideslab Flooring
Don’t forget to connect with Flood Precast on LinkedIn
Contact Damien for projects in Ireland. Email email@example.com
Latest posts by Damien Farrell (see all)
- Innovative Product Design for the City Quay MSCP, Belfast - November 22, 2018
- Design and Supply for School Building Project – Flood Wideslab and Stairs - October 26, 2018
- Precast Wideslab Flooring provided for Killarney’s Europe Hotel new €3m staff accommodation block - September 27, 2018